Go to the Instructions and Trips page for links to upcoming classes and events! Highlights include:
- Advanced Open Coast – Tomales Point/Bodega Bay, June 16th. Surf and rock garden skills and play! Push your limits to advance your skills while staying safe and having fun!
- Introduction to the Surf Zone, July 21st. Paddling along the California coast and taking advantage of all the wonderful things it has to offer means becoming friends with the surf zone. For a beginner’s introduction or to build the skills you already have, come join us!
- Tomales & Bodega Bay – Camp, Explore, Play! – 3 days. August 10-12. Launching from within Tomales Bay with camping gear and supplies sufficient to keep us comfortable and fed for 3 days, we will head out the mouth of the Bay and spend 2 nights beach-camping out of our boats and 3 days exploring and playing with all this wonderful area has to offer.
- Mendocino Rock Gardens – 2 days. August 25-26. Two days of rock garden play in one of the most spectacular venues in the world!
- ACA Level 3 Coastal Kayak Training and Skills Assessment, September 8-9. For those interested in pursuing ACA instructor certification, or just looking for a broad review and assessment of their knowledge and skills in ACA Level 3 conditions.
- Surf Sirens: Kayak Surf Camp for Women! September 21-23. Hobuck Beach, Washington!
- ACA Level 3 Coastal Kayak Instructor Development Workshop/Instructor Certification Exam, October 19-21. A comprehensive, informative and challenging three days of instructor development for those beginning their instructor training, or of assessment for those ready to test for certification
- ACA Level 4 Open Water Coastal Kayak Skills Training and Assessment, December 8-9. For those who would like to pursue ACA L4 Open Water Coastal Kayak instructor certification, or who are simply seeking a comprehensive assessment of their personal skills and technical knowledge relative to a recognized national standard.
- ACA Level 4 Open Water Coastal Kayak Instructor Development Workshop/Instructor Certification Exam, February 1-3, 2019. For ACA instructors ready to take their skills to the next level! This workshop is for L3 certified instructors seeking certification at Level 4.
- What’s your passion? What do YOU want to work on and where do YOU want to go? Private personalized instruction and mentoring is available by appointment! Contact Jennifer directly to discuss your project! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photographs above courtesy of Mark Boyd and Liquid Fusion Kayaking.
Be curious. Explore. Seize the challenge
What’s YOUR next adventure?